Ten of my fave Tweeters.
In no particular order:
- @adage Constant feed of media news from the online publication.
- @MediaPost Another great marketing/social media news source.
- @mashable Pete Cashmore runs Mashable, a fantastic resource for all things social media.
- @chrisbrogan Social media giant. Reading his tweets is like reading someone's stream of consciousness (and I mean that in a good way: he always has interesting things to say).
- @CocaCola and
- @Ford Coke and Ford really listen to their fans, and are models for how big companies can and should use Twitter.
- @HubSpot Fascinating inbound marketing company, hosts of timely webinars, and geniuses behind the fantastic Inbound Marketing University. While you're at it, follow
- HubSpot founder @dharmesh, and
- Singing inbound marketer @repcor.
- @MktgExperiments The science behind sales and marketing.
And for your reading pleasure, here's a bonus short list of some CMOs on Twitter:
@BestBuyCMO (Best Buy)
@TedRubin (e.l.f. cosmetics)
@KentHuffman (BearCom Wireless)
I have a lot of additional favorites, and will post another list soon. Whose tweets do you love to read?